Saturday, May 3, 2008

Josie's Mellow Yellow Questions...

Being the free world that it is...and always up for a bit of a challenge I am doing Josie's question thing..answering these questions with just one word:

Where is your mobile phone? ..Car

Your significant other? ..Ego?

Your hair? ..Wild

Your mother? ..Many

Your father? ..Died

Your favorite thing? ..Life

Your dream last night? ..Forgotten?

Your favorite drink?..Life

Your dream/goal? ..Achieving

The room you’re in? ..Books!

Your ex? ..Don

Your fear? ..No'fear

Where do you want to be in six years? ..Climbing

Where were you last night? ..Celebrating

What you’re not? ..Mathematical

Muffins? ..Sultanas

One of your wish list items? ..Rain

Where you grew up? ..Country

The last thing you did? ..Breathe

What are you wearing? ..Honor

Your TV? ..Others

Your pets? ..Beautiful

Your computer? ..Research

Your life? ..Learning

Your mood? ..Passion

Missing someone? ..Yearh!

Your car? ..Washed

Something you’re not wearing? ..Glasses

Favorite Store?.. Books

Your summer? ..Burning

Like someone? ..Always!

Your favorite color? ..Blue

When is the last time you laughed? ..Today

Last time you cried? ..S'okay

Autumn lambing...a little dry, but we cut plenty of hay over spring and they have that, and grain and mineral supplement blocks...just looks barren the country. The alpacas are the guardians of the lambs, protect them from foxes, noble creatures and very inquisitive..










Last spring...
Daddyo's....

We three rams .....



If you knew, what I knew...

Headless rams...

You're beautiful to me...

.....and remember:
"In order to form an immaculate member of a flock of sheep, one must, above all, be a sheep."
Albert Einstein.

7 comments:

jmb said...

Alpacas, the new shepherds! I love it. The dam is way down there. Are all of them very saline? Are you carrying water to all the stock? What a job.

I do hope you get more rain Pam, till you are heartily sick of it.

Your answers show your exuberant personality Pam, even with one word answers.

Donnetta said...

Pam: I love the beautiful animals. They seem to be posing for the camera. I imagine they come running when they see you. Love your one word answers. I did mine last night late before going to bed. Reminds me of the old Gestalt exercise where you look at the ink blot and say what ever comes into your head!
Donnetta

Janice Thomson said...

I agree with JMB on all accounts especially the water situation. It is heartbreaking to see such a beautiful part of the country changing to near desert conditions. Is this cyclic Pam or does it seem to be a more permanent change that farmers will have to adjust to?
Do you have both spring and fall lambing? I see quite a few pregnant ewes in one of the pics :)
As usual your photos are awesome and your comments are delightful!

Jo said...

"Your mood? ..Passion"

I love it!

Your photographs are so wonderful, I feel as if I could step right into them, and into your world. You are either the world's best photographer, or you have the best camera.

the walking man said...

Better to be crazed and obsessed, than to be sane and indolent. The one worders confirm what I suspected, that hippie spirit escaped to OZ.

peace

mark

Romeo Morningwood said...

Shall I do a little Rain Dance for ya?
Is there anything cuter than a Lamb..seriously? Have you ever read the W Philip Keller's A Shepherd looks at the 23rd Psalm?
It is a huge best seller that describes how Sheep need to be protected from their own misadventures...an excellent metaphor for Sheople.

I love the BIG OPEN SKY and the vigilant Alpacas..((ptooey!))

Carver said...

I enjoyed your one word answers to the questions.

Those are such beautiful photographs. The alpacas certainly do look very noble. I don't think I've heard that Einstein quote before but I'll remember it. Well, maybe I'll remember it, I'm getting to that point where I'm forgetting more than I knew in the first place and I think I'm a bit young for that.